I've released a new revision of blummy with the following changes:
- [Bugfix] Improved HTTP Headers for Caching (now ETag and Last-Modified).
- [GUI] Now there is a loading sign for ongoing searches.
- [GUI] Predefined searches such as Random or Most Popular have been moved to tabs.
- [GUI, Feature] You can resize a blummlet now by using the shift-key.
- [GUI] A grid is shown on blummy to make it more obvious that the drag and drop function provides snapping to that grid.
- [Feature] You can now specify to be logged in automatically on each visit.
The first point may be the most important one. It should improve speed of loading enourmously. Please give me some feedback if it works for you. Also any other feedback such as feature requests or bug reports are welcome.