- [Feature] Wizard for create your own blummlet
This should make it quite easy to create a blummlet for any service yourself.
Because space is a little limited there, I give a more detailed introduction here:
Suppose there was no blummlet for searching at Google and you wanted to create one:
- First, log in and go to the create a blummlet page. Open the wizard there.
- Open a new window or tab and navigate to the service (i.e.
- Enter the query BLUMMY and submit the form. Wait for the results to appear.
- Click the location bar of your browser and copy the whole URL (mark the text and press Ctrl-C or Cmd-C). This would be
- Go back to the create blummlet page and type in the service name (i.e. Google) and paste the URL to the corresponding field (Ctrl-V or Cmd-V).
- Click "Create".
- The wizard should have disappeared and most of the fields have been filled out. Now enter a description and click "Save". Done.